This pattern is intended to be a woven or firm knit zip up the back top. I changed it into a zip up the front activewear jacket.
This pattern had the design lines I was looking for in a jacket; raglan sleeves, princess seaming and a funnel neck.
My starting point was view D, because that view had long sleeves, a front seam and an open neck. I omitted the little vents at the bottom and moved the zipper from back to front.
I chose a bright turquoise and metallic silver active wear print from Fabric Mart. The fabric doesn’t like heat, making it difficult to press. I didn’t get a photo of the sticky tag, or for that matter, any photos of this jacket as a work in progress.
I chose a white zipper with silver metal teeth and a decorative pull, and inserted it exposed. The major assembly seams, princess, side, underarm and raglan shoulder, were sewn directly on the serger. The other seams were first sewn with a zigzag stitch. Then the jacket was tried on and any needed adjustments were made before the seams were “finalized” with the serger. I used a sliver metallic thread and a decorative stitch for topstitching around the neck, along each side of the zipper and around the hem.
The pattern itself is pretty easy. The only potentially tricky part is around the funnel neck. I’d make it again, as a kit top or jacket. I’m sure this pattern would look lovely in a woven fabric, but I suggest testing for fit before cutting your fabric.